AGI Advanced GD&T (Southern CA) – May/June 2019
June 3 @ 9:00 am - June 5 @ 5:00 pm PDT$1,200.00
Partnering with Applied Geometrics, Inc!
The program begins with a review of GD&T, then continues with practical team exercises designed to enhance knowledge, build confidence, and nurture a team environment. This class is a minimum lecture, maximum experience and participation format. The subject matter covered is (as a minimum):
- Introduction – Objectives, review Basic GD&T.
- General rules of dimensioning and drafting review.
- Review of the more complex controls – composite position, projected tolerance zone, etc.
- Datum Reference Frames – proper selection and utilization exercises.
- Calculating tolerances for maximum producibility and 100% interchangeability.
- Functional gauge design – “Soft” or “Paper” as well as tooled gauges
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for anyone who is currently familiar and proficient with the concepts and practices of GD&T. Particular emphasis is placed on those who are responsible for specifying, and interpreting, technical documentation. Individuals desiring to become a certified Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Professional (GDTP) by passing the ASME GDTP exam will need this course.